St George in the Meadows:
As of December 3rd, 2020, Mass times at St George’s are currently as follows:
Please note the following:
• Social distancing & hygiene measures will be in force. Please respect these measures in order to protect yourself and others.
• Entry to church will be through the south west (blue) doors, as normal. However, a one-way system will be in operation, and exit will be through the door from the hall corridor onto St George’s Drive.
• No prayer books or cards will be available. Please bring your own devotional material if you wish to do so.
• Orders of service for Mass on Sundays will be emailed to those on our mailing list in advance, for you to print a copy at home or read the PDF file on your phone or tablet. A limited number of hard copies will be available in church for those not on email or otherwise unable to produce their own copy. If you need to, please take one copy from the table, and take it home with you when you leave. Do not leave it in church or hand it to others.
• It will be possible to light candles at the Shrine of Our Lady only.
• A collection plate will be available for donations. There will be no collection or offertory procession during Mass.
• You are encouraged not to use the toilets. In case of necessity, the disabled toilet only will be available.
• These opening times and arrangements may be curtailed or modified, if hygiene or other circumstances demand it.
• Please do not come to church if you have any symptoms of the virus, if you are in a vulnerable category, or if you have been told to shield.