St George’s Drive, The Meadows
Nottingham NG2 1NX
St George in the Meadows: Reopening for Public Worship
As of December 3rd, 2020, Mass times at St George’s are currently as follows:
Please note the following:
• Social distancing & hygiene measures will be in force. Please respect these measures in order to protect yourself and others.
• Entry to church will be through the south west (blue) doors, as normal. However, a one-way system will be in operation, and exit will be through the door from the hall corridor onto St George’s Drive.
• No prayer books or cards will be available. Please bring your own devotional material if you wish to do so.
• Orders of service for Mass on Sundays will be emailed to those on our mailing list in advance, for you to print a copy at home or read the PDF file on your phone or tablet. A limited number of hard copies will be available in church for those not on email or otherwise unable to produce their own copy. If you need to, please take one copy from the table, and take it home with you when you leave. Do not leave it in church or hand it to others.
• It will be possible to light candles at the Shrine of Our Lady only.
• A collection plate will be available for donations. There will be no collection or offertory procession during Mass.
• These opening times and arrangements may be curtailed or modified, if hygiene or other circumstances demand it.
• Please do not come to church if you have any symptoms of the virus, if you are in a vulnerable category, or if you have been told to shield.
Ensuring that children and young people as well as adults are kept safe whilst in our care is an integral part of our church life. If you have any concerns about safeguarding please contact:
In the Parish: Mr David Edgar, Parish Safeguarding Coordinator, 07752 472087
In the Diocese: Please contact Mr Julian Hodgson, Diocesan Safeguarding Officer, on 01636 817200 or email@example.com
A child in Nottingham City – Child & Families Direct 0115 876 4800
A vulnerable adult in Nottingham City – 0300 131 0300 (Out of hours Duty team 0300 456 4546)